Is your book marketing strategies in need of a makeover? Ask yourself these question to determine if the answer is yes:
1. Ask yourself if you’re satisfied with the results you’re getting. Could you do better?
2. If you were to change something, add something, or stop doing something, what would you do?
3. Do you see others doing a better job but you feel you could do just as well – if not better – than they are doing to promote a book?
If you answered yes to any of those, you may be in need of a book makeover!
Read the full story here :: The Book Marketing Makeover
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015