There are three key components to finding the path to success for writers. The first is to obviously write a great book. The second is to do whatever you can to make that book a success. The third is to repeat steps 1 and 2.
Easier said than done right? The article also explains how just because this path to success exists, doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll be able to follow it. In fact, they even state how luck is always a factor.
Read the full story here :: The Path to Success
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015