Have you ever thought about collaborating with another author on social media? It’s a great way to help each other out and gain exposure in different audiences! You can do this by finding authors in your genre, and beginning a relationship with them on social media.
Then once you’ve seen some reciprocation, throw out the idea of an author collab where you each post something about the other’s book!
Read the full story here :: Social Media Swap
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016