Knowing how to market your book can leave you with lots of questions. If you’re going the social media route for book marketing then you should be aware of the fact that instagram is rapidly-becoming the top social network for advertising. The format is similar to a magazine and ads see a much-higher conversion rate (how often people click on the ad and follow through with the product purchase) than other social media platforms. However, the ad itself still needs to be good! instagram is all about aesthetic images so your goal should be to make an image that people want to click. You’ll need good composition, a strong focal point, an intimate perspective, strong color and contrast, consistency, and go light on the text! These tips will help you craft the perfect ad for releasing on instagram. Check out the article below to see an in-depth guide to all of these helpful tips!
Read the full article here: Never Designed an Instagram Ad? Here Are 7 Things That Will Make You Stand Out
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016