That’s right. The Donald himself can give you a few pointers on your book marketing strategies. The tips aren’t exactly in the words of Donald Trump, but his business tactics are enough to learn a thing or two and apply it towards marketing your book. So what is it that Trump does so well?
Donald Trump speaks with un-paralleled confidence, he has a soothing and convincing voice, and always composes himself like he’s the most important person in the room. Trump also always touches on things with a memorable line that has just enough truth to catch your attention.
He also makes you feel good about yourself when he’s talking, which has the power to influence you to do good. So what does all of this have to do with marketing your book? Well if you can talk like the Donald, you can promote like the Donald. And if you can promote like the Donald, chances are you’ll sell a lot of books!
Read the full story here :: Book Marketers Can Still Learn From Donald Trump
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015