As a writer, you of all people should really celebrate books, so exactly how do you do that? Here are 33 ways to celebrate books from reading to a child, to attending a reading at a bookstore! Some of the ways are great ideas for networking and expanding your own audience as well. So how do you celebrate books?
Read the full story here :: 33 Ways to Celebrate Books: Can You Name More?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016