Most authors haven’t bothered to set up an author page on Amazon yet. If you haven’t claimed your page, you’re missing out on a marketing opportunity. Your current and future fans will be able to find your author page by typing your name into the search box or clicking it next to your book, and you can include your email address, a website, your Twitter handle, and almost anything else you can think of. Find out how it’s done!
Read the full article here: Marketing Tip: Set Up an Author Page on Amazon
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016