On March 11th, authors will be able to Tweet their book pitches to agents using the hashtag #PitMad. You must also hashtag your genre such as #YA for Young Adult, #NF for Non-Fiction, #R for Romance, etc., and are only allowed two Tweet pitches per hour, per manuscript. For more information and tips on creating catchy Tweets, check out the full article!
Read the full story here :: Pitching your book to agents on Twitter with #PitMad
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016