Many writers are so used to being behind the screen, that they underestimate the advantage of getting on it. What that means is using the media and video to market your book, and also yourself as an author!
This article features a guest post by media coach Gina Rubinstein on her expertise in using the media to promote books. She includes five very important facts about book sales, marketing, and how the media can help as a marketing tool.
After you’ve read through the important facts, you’ll learn the ten tips on how to use the media to sell books and grow your business. You’ll need to first be open to the idea that times are changing, and audiences appeal to certain types of marketing.
One of those types of changes is positioning yourself as an expert, and typing in what you’ve written with what’s going on in current events. You’ll also need to prepare to go on camera, since the majority of audiences today prefer posts with video rather than text.
Read the full story here :: 10 Tips on How to Use the Media to Sell Books
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016