Are you ignoring your best ideas in favor of writing what you think you’re “meant” to write? Allison Tait, a multi-genre writer with more than twenty years of experience, tried starting out with romance before branching out to commercial women’s fiction. But it was a conversation with her sons that pointed her toward where she was really supposed to go: children’s fiction. Sometimes, your true calling in writing takes a little while to reach your ears. Read Allison’s story below!
Read the full article here: Are You Ignoring Your Best Ideas?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016