You send your work out through your email the majority of the time, which is why it’s important to have a meaningful email signature that makes an impact. That includes mentioning your books and social media! Some author’s have email signatures that have no links to any of their work or social media at all, which kind of defeats the purpose.
This article has some quick dos and don’ts for email signatures that is great advice for everyone. For starters, do include a brief, compelling line about your work that really shows the recipient it’s worth reading. Also, make sure to embed the hyperlink to your website or Amazon author page.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, you don’t want to give yourself your own positive review, or list a complete URL. Also, don’t include hyperlinks to every book you’ve ever written or to ALL of your social media accounts. The article goes much farther in depth, so check it out!
Read the full story here :: Marketing Tip: Are You Making The Most Of Your Email Signature?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016