Despite the growing popularity in social media trends, blogs, and workshops, there is still a very big advantage to using email marketing to promote your book. Email marketing enables you to communicate directly with each of your subscribers, who you know are your readers.
Furthermore, a recent study by Pew Research showed that 94% of employed adults use the internet for work, which means they are constantly checking their email. In the study, 61% of people considered email the most important business tool, while only 4% considered social media as important.
To gain more email subscribers, you can create your own emailing list through contacts you already have, or add a subscribe box to your website. This article explains how to do pop ups and calls to action to get more subscribers as well.
Read the full story here :: Email Marketing For Authors – A Powerful Tool
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016