Want further proof that ebooks and audiobooks are alive and well in the world? Look no further than new data that reveals how popular and successful ebook and audiobook library lending was for 2015! OverDrive is the leading program for lending library media and they saw a 24 percent increase in downloads using their service last year as well as setting a new record of 169 million digital downloads. That number breaks down to 125 million ebooks and 43 million audiobooks. Popular titles were the hits “The Girl On The Train”, “All The Light We Cannot See”, and “Gone Girl”. OverDrive is proving that ebooks are more popular than ever!
Read the full article here: Public Library eBooks and Audiobooks More Popular Than Ever
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016