If you have a long book you’re looking to promote in an easy short way, take a look at this useful article that has tons os sites where you can post stories using 6 to 1,000 words! Some of them include PANK, Word Riot, 100 Word Story, MonkeyBicycle, The Collagist, Nano Fiction, Smokelong, and Fiction Southeast.
Plus there’s tons of more tips and advice on how to shorten your long stories to help promote them!
Read the full story here :: Short Ways to Promote Long Books
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015