Book publicist Stacey Miller knows that independent publishing is empowering and liberating for authors, but she admits that there are times when a publisher’s imprint can really improve a book’s promotion potential. If you find a publishing imprint, especially a more niche one that focuses on the kind of book you’ve written, that’s willing to back you, her advice is to go for it.
Read the full article here: What’s in a Name? Potentially, Book Promotion Success
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016