Are you up to date with the latest book publicity trends? Do you know what it takes to get noticed by your audience and media outlets these days? If you’re not feeling the love from book sales, it might be time for a book publicity makeover.
So how do you figure out if you need a book publicity makeover? There are a few questions you should ask yourself. First, are you satisfied with the results you’re getting from your current publicity plan? Second, if you were to want to change something, add something, or stop doing something, what would it be?
Third, do you often feel like other authors are doing a better job at getting their book publicity, even though you feel like you could do just as good as they are at promoting a book? If you pondered any of those questions, it might be time for a book publicity makeover.
To start, you’ll need to be willing to do a few things. You’ll need an open mind on what to do, the discipline to stick to your changes, confidence in yourself, ideas on what to change, and a willingness to invest more time and money into your book publicity.
Read the full story here :: The Book Marketing Makeover
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016