When using social media to market yourself and your book, you need to understand the profile of your target audience. You shouldn’t just assume anyone and everyone on social media is interested in the genre or topic of your book, or, for that matter, interested in books in general! This article gives you audience statistics for all of the social media platforms, to help you get a better idea at how to appeal and target your audience.
Read the full story here :: What is the profile of American Social Media Users?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016