For authors, social media is one of the most powerful resources for marketing your book, but there is another way to use it that you may be ignoring. You already have your friends and followers, and other authors do too, so why not combine the two? Find an author in your genre whose audience is similar to your own and reach out to them.
Make sure you’ve read their work and enjoy it, otherwise you may end up tying yourself to someone who your audience doesn’t enjoy. Suggest doing a two-way interview to post on Facebook. You can each interview each other and gain exposure with the other’s friends and fans.
You could even set up a Skype interview, or if you live in the same area, set up an in-person on-camera interview. Make sure you keep in mind that it’s a two-way interview, you aren’t the only author trying to build a brand and market a book, make sure your proposal benefits you both.
Read the full story here :: Social Media Swap
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016