If someone asked you what the main plot of your book was about, would you be able to deliver a clear, concise summary without confusing or boring them? Many authors tend to not know what their own stories are about, and when they go to deliver the description, they get lost in a muddled storyline that leaves people scratching their head as to what the overall plot even is. It is important to be confident in your main plot, and to be able to convey it at any opportunity that prevails.
Read the full story here :: Know Thy Story
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016