You should never aim to write by thinking only of the word count you need to fulfill, but it’s still important to have an idea of how many words you’re aiming for. You can usually determine your word count by the type of book you’re writing, for instance, young adult novels are usually shorter than fiction novels.
Once you have an idea of your word count, it’s important to commit to it, and keep track of it along the way of your writing process.
Read the full story here :: Stage Two of Writing a Book: Committing to a Word Count
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015