Marketing your book is a tedious and lengthy process that most authors don’t particularly enjoy doing. However this article explains the concept of speed marketing, which, much like speed dating can get you on the fast track to marketing your book.
If you’re going the marketing services route, you can experiment with a number of different services, and dismiss the ones that aren’t a fit. Once you’ve decided the marketing route, you should give yourself time limits for tasks to accomplish, and make sure you to them.
First map out your overall book marketing plan by setting a start and end date for each task and the overall goal. Then designate set amounts of time for each progress, then move on when the time runs out.
Read the full story here :: Is Speed Marketing for Authors and Book Publicists?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016