Think about your first book’s main character. Has he or she changed since the time you first created them? Probably not, and that’s because characters don’t change. But people do. You’re probably not exactly the same as you were when you first created that character, which means your character shouldn’t be either.
This article explores the idea of embracing the fact that your characters should change over time the way you do. Sometimes they need to mature along with life too.
Read the full story here :: Do Book Characters Change Over Time?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016