Many writers and authors have started to become convinced that the only way to gain readership is through social media, but you should never underestimate the power of traditional marketing. As an author, you need to establish yourself both online and in your community, and there are plenty of ways to do that.
One way is speaking at local events, where there are always tons of people looking to meet and listen to authors. Another way is good old fashioned branding, starting with some swag items. What better way to get someone to remember and look up your book than by giving them something for free that they’ll keep?
Another good way is to write and accept guest blog posts. You’ll gain their audience, as well as give yours some fresh content to read. It’ll also keep your blog active, and growing!
Read the full story here :: How To Build Your Readership Six Ways (Without Social Media)
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016