Book PR is serious, so what better way to learn about it than by listening to a comedian? Read what this comedian had to say about book PR and what the author of the article thinks about promoting a book.
They say you can’t just stick to what you know, what you like, or what you’re good at, you need to diversify your PR portfolio, in hopes of capturing new readers and growing your following.
Read the full story here :: Book PR Lessons from Comedian Paul Reiser
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015