Here is a book cover checklist for authors who are looking for ideas on how to get their books featured in the media. You must realize that in order to secure media attention, the book must have an appealing cover that will make the overall look of the book attractive.
First and foremost, you need to make sure the cover is professionally designed. Hire a graphic designer who specializes in creating book covers, not just any typical graphic designer. You also need to make sure the cover works at a thumbnail size for publishing online.
Second, make sure the title reflects the essence of the book. Your reader should be able to tell what genre and tone the book has by its title. If your book is non-fiction, it should definitely have a sub-title, this will help people quickly understand what your book is about. Check out the rest of the tips in the article!
Read the full story here :: Judging a Book By Its Cover: What Book Publicists – and Media – Want to See on the Outside of a Book
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016