If you’ve thought about looking into publishing instead of self-publishing, check out this article first. It explains how not everybody in the publishing industry had your best interests at heart, and it’s very easy to get scammed. That’s because a lot of publishers can make a lot of money by convincing you to pay them ahead of time.
Read the full story here :: Scoundrels, Scammers, and Self Publishing
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016