In an interview with Chris Jane over at Jane Friedman’s site, author Robert Kroese shares the process by which he’s been able to write and publish up to three books per year. Kroese, who has written a number of humorous sci-fi/fantasy novels including the Mercury series, finishes books in 6-8 weeks. He starts with a simple outline and then starts writing, editing as he goes. He says that he writes compulsively until a book is finished. Are you the same? If not, what your process like?
Read the full article here: 5 On: Robert Kroese
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016