If you’re a self-publishing author, you know how much work there is to do not only getting your book out into the world, but getting it noticed. You might sometimes feel overwhelmed, but this handy checklist can help. Did you remember to create a business plan for your book? Do you have business cards to hand out at signings and events? Did you make a video trailer for your book? It’s a lot of work, but this list will help you keep it all straight!
Read the full article here: 75 Things Authors Need to Do
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016