If you’re looking for tips on guerrilla marketing, here are a few that are so good that they’re Tweetable!
1. Contrast keeps people interested. With your blog and Twitter content vary tempo, topic, and format.
2. Stay curious and you will stay current.
3. Improve the way you use five tools 10 percent each.
4. Being a thought leader is just as much about selfless contribution as it is about unique dialogue.
5. Worry less about selling and more about connecting and rapport.
For more great tips see the full article.
Read the full story here :: Tweetable Advice on Guerrilla Social Media Marketing
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015