If you work in the academic publishing arena and are looking to utilize the e-book format, this list of style manuals may prove very helpful to the type of writing you are doing. Whether it’s historical, journalistic, or medical journal writing you are doing, this list will point you in the right direction for your subject field’s particular style requirements.
Read the full article here: List of Style Manuals
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016