Publishing a book bundle on Kindle isn’t that hard to do and can have great rewards! This article gives you 5 tips on how to put together a book bundle or book set to help get you started on yours. There are two types of book bundles you can publish.
The first type of book bundle you can publish on Kindle is from your previously published books. Compile them into a bigger book set and you will have created new assets for your publishing business. The second type is bundling books from authors in a similar genre. Collaborating with other authors is a great way to grow your audience as well.
The rest of the tips include the logistics of putting together a book bundle, and tips for marketing your book bundle. Book bundles can generate more interest because there is more than one book included, and eventually you can raise the price.
Read the full story here :: How to Publish a Book Bundle on Kindle
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016