Don’t just wait until after your book is published to start looking for ways to gain publicity. There are several ways other than your book launch or book tour that can immensely help you gain publicity. The trick is to start working on it right away, and throughout the entire process.
When you first start writing a new book is a great time to send out some news to media outlets and bloggers who may be interested. You can put a press release together with all of the details, and mail it out to everyone on your list.
Be sure to tell what the book is about, what inspired it, how it’s different from previous ones, and what you’ve accomplished so far with the writing. Then when you’re actually further in the process, you can send out another press release letting them know how it’s going, and can even include an excerpt!
When you finish writing the book is when you’ll follow up with the previous two announcements, with one big announcement about your book being finished. You can also let them know when your book will hit the stores and where they can buy it!
Read the full story here :: 5 Ways to Get Publicity for Your Book (That Aren’t Related to your Book Launch or Book Tour)
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016