Those hoping for a big technological boost in the ebook reader market this year must be feeling disappointed. 2015 was a stagnant year in ebook reader innovation. For the last six years there has been a new Kindle released in the fall, but 2015 saw only one new addition to the Kindle family of ereaders and it was a very simple screen upgrade over the previous model. Perhaps the most innovative ebook reader released this year was the Nook Glowlight Plus. It includes a 300 ppi screen and waterproofing. Neither of these advances is particularly revolutionary for 2015, but it was still a strong showing. There is still a big demand for large screen e-ink readers, yet no companies are exploring this option. Will 2016 be any better? Read the full article below to find out!
Read the full article here: Ebook Reader Innovation was Stagnant in 2015
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016